Incandescent Christmas Lights VS LED Christmas Lights

Benefits of LED lights

Today’s white LED lamps have a lifespan of 100,000 hours. This is 11 years of continuous operation or 22 years of 50% operation. The main power of LED lighting is the reduction of energy consumption. When properly designed, LED circuits approach 80% efficiency. This means that 80% of the electrical energy is converted to light energy. The remaining 20% ​​is lost as heat energy. Compare this to a light bulb that operates with an efficiency of about 20% (80% of electrical energy is lost when heat is lost). Strong Durability-LED lights have no brittle filaments or brittle tubes to handle. They are resistant to heat, cold, and shock. LED bulbs come in a variety of colors that outperform bulbs. Disadvantages of LED lights

Price: LED Christmas lights are mini lights and are about 90% more expensive. With C7 and C9 bulbs, LEDs are almost 900% more expensive. LED lights LED Christmas Lights look different from light bulbs. (Pure taste). In my opinion, the light bulb looks much more elegant. The strobe LED lights up. This is part of the reason why they look different. LED lamps have a very long life, but they are made with the same wiring as light bulbs. This means that if you install or remove the monitor each year, about 15% of the wiring will fail. Benefits of light bulbs

Economical compared to LEDs.
You can buy it at many stores. A light bulb that can be replaced if it burns out. In my opinion, they still look good. Disadvantages of light bulbs

It consumes more energy. You can’t run so many strings of lights together. With a mini bulb, you can only connect up to 5 wires. With LEDs, you can combine up to 70. failure rate. We replace about 20% of our light bulbs every year. In what scenarios do you use LEDs or light bulbs?
An exhibition for your home that is organized and disassembled every year. – light bulb
Screens that are displayed throughout the year. -He led
A screen that doesn’t have much power but wants a lot of lights. -He led
If you have a limited budget. – light bulb
When creating a screen to turn music on and off. -Bulbs (LEDs need to be heated and can cause delays).
Of course, you can use any type of lighting wherever you like. These are my opinions about the use with light bulbs. lead. Basically, the most important decision is your favorite “look”.
I hope this helps you answer your questions about Holiday Lights. If you have any questions, please ask as usual. I am here to help you beautify your home or business for the season.